Fire Risk Reporting & Risk Management
Designed with all property types and levels of complexity in mind, whether the type of properties you manage are high-risk environments, retail locations or residential properties, QuidvisRisk will provide the detail and management function you require to view and manage your fire risks.
QuidvisRisk has been developed to provide property owners with a comprehensive solution for managing the fire risk process in their business. The system ensures every aspect of managing fire risk in a property or estate, is considered, and recorded in a consistent format while providing a comprehensive audit trail at every stage of the process.
Fire risk assessment reporting
Your fire risk assessments will be delivered on QuidvisRMS, the most comprehensive Fire risk reporting and risk management solution on the market. QuidvisRMS ensures you don’t have to plough through a vast amount of excel spreadsheets or pdf reports to view your fire risk assessments.
- Access report 24/7 from anywhere
- Set permission level to allow different access and functionality, allowing you to control who can view and manage changes to what data
- Estate and property level report analysis
- Resolve risks and enter details and evidence of work carried out
- View robust audit trails off all risks
- View historic assessments from previous years, and compare current assessment with previous one
- Download and view a dynamic pdf which updates when you resolve risks
- Export data to excel if required
- An API available if you wish to integrate with internal systems.
Remedial work and supplier management solution on QuidvisRMS, provides property owners with control and flexibility for managing the work required to resolve identified risks, while ensuring they have a detailed and complete audit trail for all work carried out and risks resolved.
- Remedial work allocation to both internal and external suppliers
- Analyse supplier performance based on time and costs.
- View the status of all jobs at a glance.
- Receive alerts when job or work request status changes.
The certification and document management on QuidvisRMS allows property owners to upload their policies and procedures against properties and sites ensuring they are available to view by those who require access. In addition, all statutory, non-statutory certificates and work records can be stored against each property. The reports will identify when there is outstanding remedial work required or when certificates are out of date.